I used to compile and maintain written records and data files and computer databases. This included the following :-
- British Trust for Ornithology (BTO) ringing schedules.
- Computer records of all BTO rings used.
- Computer data files of biometrics of various seabirds ringed at Shetland each year.
- I organised the data file stores of both Prof. P. Monaghan and Prof. R.W.
- I maintained a database of passerines and their tick infestations on computer.
I used to supply ringing information for members of the public who sent in their
sightings of birds ringed by Prof. P. Monaghan.
Check out my Home Page